I just published a tutorial on the Wherobots Blog that looks at analyzing changes in real estate values in the US using SedonaDB & Wherobots Cloud.
This tutorial uses data from Zillow to analyze changes in median home values in the US and highlights a few features of SedonaDB and Wherobots Cloud, including:
- An overview of the Wherobots Cloud notebook environment
- How to upload data to Wherobots Cloud
- How to import datasets using SedonaDB (CSV and Shapefile)
- Using SQL to query data using SedonaDB
- Creating interactive visualizations of the results of our geospatial analysis in the Wherobots notebook environment
- Creating choropleth maps with GeoPandas and matplotlib
Check it out here on the Wherobots Blog:
I also went through the tutorial on a livestream which you can find on the Wherobots YouTube channel:
Let me know what you think and also what type of tutorials and examples you’d like to see in the future!